Recoll package

Jean-Francois Dockes jf at dockes.org
Thu Jul 8 11:45:23 UTC 2010

Hello again,

I am told that I need to add the FE-NEEDSPONSOR to the blocked bugs list
for the review request. If I understand well, this is so that I can find a
sponsor to become a Fedora package maintainer.

Maybe I'm being a bit dense here, and not doing it the right way, but my
primary hope was to find a good soul, Fedora package maintainer, to adopt
this package on which there is quite probably little remaining work to do
(as it builds, installs and has been looked at by without major
objections).

As a secondary option, I can follow the process to become a package
maintainer, but doesn't this imply maintaining/reviewing multiple
packages ?

My apologies for bothering the list with the newbie questions, maybe I
should have asked this first before creating the bugzilla entry.

Regards,

jfd