Developers of packages please pay attention to selinux labeling.

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Wed Jul 14 00:16:48 UTC 2010

> On 07/14/2010 02:46 AM, Adam Williamson wrote:
> >
> > The test case for validating this criterion is:
> >
> > https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Testcase_desktop_error_checks
> >
> > note that it doesn't test non-default package sets, and doesn't test
> > actively *running* applications, only booting to a default desktop.

> I think we need to change that to actively run and test the default
> applications that are accessible from the menu.

That's sort of covered in
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Testcase_desktop_menus . I didn't
explicitly mention the apps should run without AVCs, but I would
probably have considered it a blocker bug if I'd actually hit a case
where an AVC popped up when doing that test. We could discuss adding it
explicitly to that case and the criteria, I guess.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey