Possible update of twisted to 10.1.0

Julian Sikorski belegdol at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 21:32:20 UTC 2010

Dear maintainers of twisted-dependent packages,

a while ago I asked for an update of twisted to 10.0.0. I got in contact
with the maintainer, and the problem is the huge dependency list. Thomas
(the maintainer) prefers to make sure that everything works before the
update is pushed, instead of the usual break-then-fix rawhide-ism.
I think that testing an application by a person who does not use it on a
daily basis makes little sense, hence this initiative. I have prepared
updated packages:
http://belegdol.fedorapeople.org/twisted/
They build fine, and at least telepathy-sunshine works properly. So, if
you own a twisted-dependent package, please check if it still functions
as intended after installing these updated packages. This would
hopefully bring updated twisted in Fedora closer to reality.

Regards,
Julian