[HEADS-UP] The systemd unit files I'll post

Lennart Poettering mzerqung at 0pointer.de
Thu Jul 15 01:30:41 UTC 2010

heya,

I have uploaded preliminary versions of the unit files I put together
for the various services of our default install. I think they give an
indication how simple these files actually are:

http://0pointer.de/public/systemd-units/

Please have a look and if you have any questions just ask!

Expect final versions of these files in rhbz soon.

If you are missing a service file for a particular package, then say
something, as I might be able to cook something up for you.

Lennart

--
Lennart Poettering - Red Hat, Inc.