Naming issue for meego 1.0 related packages

Chen Lei supercyper1 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 13:30:45 UTC 2010

2010/7/16 Colin Walters <walters at verbum.org>:

> But verifying a git tag is really easy too.  I just disagree with you;
> if tarballs are provided, fine - if they aren't, it's trivial to use
> archives of git tags.
> --

Is there a script to help us to verify and pull sources from git repo?
 Meego project have dozens of packages(or maybe nearly one hundred
packages), most of them don't provide tarballs at all except tarballs
extracted from upstream SRPM.  Also, some of them don't have a proper
tag in the git repo or git version is older than SRPM version.

Regards,
Chen Lei