[HEADS-UP] The systemd unit files I'll post

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Fri Jul 16 15:29:54 UTC 2010

On Fri, 2010-07-16 at 17:11 +0200, Nicolas Mailhot wrote:

> These days it is much easier to set up a local dovecot than try to
> convince MUA authors to fix their stuff (and with squirrelmail you can
> even webmailize it)

It's even faster, however, to dump all your mail in GMail and use that
as your server. I don't do this because I don't want Google to have all
my mail, and I know a few others who don't, but in my experience anyway,
this seems to be a lot more common than running a private mail server,
these days.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey