gthumb now orphaned?

Michel Alexandre Salim michael.silvanus at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 23:27:51 UTC 2010

One of the gthumb bug (588039) has been generating a lot of duplicate bug
entries in Bugzilla -- 2.11.x versions prior to 2.11.4 fail at startup on
DRI-less systems due to a hard reliance on Clutter (the same way mutter
would fail on such systems). That bug itself is on QA, now that 2.11.5 is
in Rawhide (thanks, Matthias). I've simply rebuilt and pushed an F-13
update based on the Rawhide spec.

I've noticed when cleaning up the dupes that the package is now orphaned
(the newer bug entries are owned by the orphan username). Since PkgDb
lists the package as having a lot of co-maintainers, would one of them
volunteer to be the new owner?

Also, what happened to Behdad?

Best regards,

--