Upcoming rebuilds: Rebuilding publictestXX and .stg. servers

Stephen John Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 22:16:42 UTC 2010

Ok its time to start rebuilding the various publictest and .stg.
environment to make sure that the systems are 'sound'. I would like to
get this started next week with the publictest systems and then the
week after with the .stg. systems.

The systems that have been in use lately seem to be:
publictest2, publictest3, publictest6 and publictest8

I would like to rebuild the following servers first:

publictest1 (move people from pt2 here)
publictest4 (move people from pt3 here)
publictest5 (move people from pt6 here)
publictest7 (move people from pt8 here)

and have people move to the rebuilt servers. After that I will look at
rebuilding or decommissioning the other servers so that we would have
1-8 running either EL-5 or EL-6 beta. Others could be brought up as
needed, but would remain generally off for security reasons.

--
Stephen J Smoogen.