Non-responsive maintainer fast track procedure for libsndfile

Andreas Thienemann andreas at bawue.net
Fri Jul 23 23:07:15 UTC 2010

On Fri, 23 Jul 2010, Orcan Ogetbil wrote:

> I sent him an email as you asked, once again. And didn't get a
> response, once again.

Good morning. Sorry for the non-responsiveness. Work has been kinda taxing
for some time now... Someone pointed me at the discussion here.

It was indeed as mentioned. I think it was nirik, who contacted me on irc
and suggested to approve mhlavink for that package. I approved mhlavink
and accidentially approved someone else as well, who I then didn't
recognize. Thus I reverted that. Seems that was you.

That should be fixed now. About your email: You wrote that you fixed the
problem with the uberpackager permissions. Thanks for that. I just assumed
the problem is fixed and you were happy. Didn't know about the part with
the approve permissions.

cheers,
 andreas