Partial mass rebuild for Python 2.7 coming soon (I hope)

Thomas Spura tomspur at fedoraproject.org
Mon Jul 26 11:42:52 UTC 2010

Am Mon, 26 Jul 2010 10:45:33 +0200
schrieb Florent Le Coz <louiz at louiz.org>:

>   On 25/07/2010 13:47, Thomas Spura wrote:
> > Am Fri, 23 Jul 2010 14:54:40 +0200
> > schrieb Florent Le Coz<louiz at louiz.org>:

> >> I fixed the .spec file, it should work properly now, but I can't
> >> build on Koji to check.
> >> I first built it on devel, and I then tried on the target
> >> dist-f14-py27-rebuild
> >> <http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taginfo?tagID=dist-f14-py27-rebuild>
> >> but it failed with "GenericError: Build already exists"
> >>
> >> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=185984
> >> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=2346535
> >>
> >> Anyway, this should be fixed.
> > Not yet. This is now only build in rawhide, but not in
> > dist-f14-py27-rebuild.
> >
> > Because you already build 0.12.3-5 in rawhide, you cannot build the
> > same version in another tag. Please bump the release and build it
> > again in the target dist-f14-py27-rebuild.
> >
> > 	Thomas
> I've done  the
>
>    make srpm
>    koji build --scratch dist-f14-py27-rebuild SRPM-FILE
>
> You gave in another thread, and this worked
> (http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=2350803)
> Is this OK or should I really bump the release and rebuild?

'--scratch' means, that it will be build, you can see the logs and
after a while, everything is deleted again...

You need to build *without* '--scratch', so this will be a proper build
in koji. I don't think that will work without bumping the release and
you get the same error like above.

So you need to bumb the release and rebuild.

	Thomas