Seeking to merge python 2.7 into rawhide

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Tue Jul 27 02:38:29 UTC 2010

On Mon, 2010-07-26 at 21:27 -0400, David Malcolm wrote:
> Current status: 114 failing builds
> http://dmalcolm.fedorapeople.org/python-packaging/failures-2010-07-26-02.html
>
> See also the notes on:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Python_2.7#Current_status
>
> Many of these appear to be pre-existing FTBFS; as far as I can make out,
> the #includes for parts of the GTK stack are substantially broken in
> rawhide.
>
> Can we get all of the hundreds of successful builds into rawhide before
> it drifts further?

Some of the ones that are broken look like fairly important things which
we really wouldn't want to be broken in Rawhide when we're trying to
build the Alpha test compose (Thursday):

    farsight2
    telepathy-farsight
openoffice.org
libgpod
abrt
revelation (okay, okay, i'm sneaking this one in because *i* depend on
it :>)
bodhi(!)
    alacarte
    gnome-applets
    gnome-games
python-fedora

That's not an exhaustive list, just things that leap out at me as being
no-brainers, they really need to be fixed before this goes into main
Rawhide IMHO.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey