music list maintainer/owner - how to get changes made

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Tue Jul 27 14:33:29 UTC 2010

On Wed, Jul 28, 2010 at 00:27:32 +1000,
  David Timms <dtimms at iinet.net.au> wrote:

> I find it really limiting in a forum that is supposed to be enhancing
> communication and collaboration to end up with most people replying only
> to the original author. I hope it isn't intended.

You also suggest people use reply to all, reply to recipients or reply to list
when that's what they want. reply-to munging is a hack to deal with lists
where lot's of people don't bother to distinguish between the kind of replies
they can use and use reply to sender instead of something more appropiate.