Seeking to merge python 2.7 into rawhide

Matthias Runge mrunge at matthias-runge.de
Tue Jul 27 20:35:50 UTC 2010

Am 27.07.2010 03:27, schrieb David Malcolm:
> Current status: 114 failing builds
> http://dmalcolm.fedorapeople.org/python-packaging/failures-2010-07-26-02.html
>
> See also the notes on:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Python_2.7#Current_status
>
> Many of these appear to be pre-existing FTBFS; as far as I can make out,
> the #includes for parts of the GTK stack are substantially broken in
> rawhide.
>
> Can we get all of the hundreds of successful builds into rawhide before
> it drifts further?
>
> Dave

Sadly, my name (for django-lint) is on the list. I've seen a rebuild of
django-lint produced an error. Of course, fixed it, but the fix was not
taken in account for the above list.
What can I do to correct this situation, esp. my correct build was
before the failed build initiated by dmalcolm....

http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/packageinfo?packageID=10153
resp.

Thanks,
Matthias