f14 boost-1.44.0 upgrade: notice of intent

Benjamin Kosnik bkoz at redhat.com
Tue Jul 27 20:47:01 UTC 2010

> Do you have a list of packages which will need to be rebuilt?  This is
> the last day before we branch, and with the dist-git outage there will
> be a short time to fix things before the Alpha freeze.  Is anything in
> the critpath dependent upon boost, or in the primary spins?

here's the old list:
openvrml pingus hugin conexus player mapnik aqsis qpidc deluge
rcsslogplayer Miro asc glob2 vegastrike gnash chess pyexiv2 k3d kdeedu
python-tag linkage barry rcssserver QuantLib wesnoth mkvtoolnix
rb_libtorrent bmpx xmms2 wp_tray fuse-encfs referencer source-highlight
HippoDraw rcsserver3d

This is from:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/F13Boost141

-benjamin