Seeking to merge python 2.7 into rawhide

Till Maas opensource at till.name
Tue Jul 27 22:15:32 UTC 2010

On Tue, Jul 27, 2010 at 10:35:50PM +0200, Matthias Runge wrote:

> Sadly, my name (for django-lint) is on the list. I've seen a rebuild of
> django-lint produced an error. Of course, fixed it, but the fix was not
> taken in account for the above list.
> What can I do to correct this situation, esp. my correct build was
> before the failed build initiated by dmalcolm....
>
> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/packageinfo?packageID=10153
> resp.
>
> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=185662

The build was done for the target dist-f14 instead of
dist-f14-py27-rebuild, which is the target containing python 2.7. I am
not sure, but I guess the right way would be to either increase the
release and build it with "make TARGET=dist-f14-py27-rebuild" or to wait
until python 2.7 is in the normal buildroot and then rebuild
django-lint.

Regards
Till