Firefox 4 for Fedora 14?

Chen Lei supercyper1 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 05:05:16 UTC 2010

2010/7/28 Filipe Rosset <rosset.filipe at gmail.com>:

> We was delayed in F-12 (two weeks) and in F-13 (two weeks), probably
> we'll have a final version for Firefox 4 before or a bit after we
> release F-14. Another thing, we can test a lot and assist in upstream
> during our testing phase.
> It's +1 for me.
>
> --
> Filipe
> Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil
> --

Agree, shipping a RC version Firefox 4 for F14 is acceptable for me,
F11 already shipped Firefox 3.5 beta4, it worked without any serious
issues. I suggest to build Firefox 4 Beta for F15 shortly after F14
branched from Rawhide, if it works without any serious issues, then we
can backport it to F14 Beta. Firefox 4 is definitely an amazing
feature for Fedora 14.

Regard,
Chen Lei