[Test-Announce] Fedora 14 Alpha Test Compose Validation Test ( 07/29 - 08/04 )

He Rui rhe at redhat.com
Wed Jul 28 08:20:18 UTC 2010

Greetings Testers,

I'm happy to announce that validation test event against F-14 Alpha Test
Compose is coming! Similar with F-13, this time we planned testing of
both Installation Process[1] and Desktop functionality[2] to ensure that
they meet the F-14 Alpha Release Criteria[3].

Welcome everyone to come and join this event. Alpha TC images will be
provided around Jul 29th[4] at:

* http://serverbeach1.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/stage/

Test results pages have been improved, please refer to them and follow
the instructions and execute test cases inside:

Installation:
* https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Current_Installation_Test

Desktop:
* https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Current_Desktop_Test

After you finish any test, please post your test results in the matrices
from the above links. If you encounter a defect, feel free to discuss
with it on IRC/Test List and file it in bugzilla if it's a bug.

Please also be informed that another announcement will be sent out once
Alpha TC1 is available, stay tuned!

Thanks,
Hurry

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Installation_validation_testing