selinux issue with wine

Frank Murphy frankly3d at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 11:46:22 UTC 2010

On 28/07/10 12:20, Ankur Sinha wrote:
<snip />
> I know nothing about selinux. I have no clue what the command would do.
> We generally report selinux denials as bugs, and wanted to confirm if
> this is another one that is to be reported.
>
> Sorry if it cause noise on the list.

Hi Ankur,

*Normally* it is best if concerned about something to post to the
selinx-list:  https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/selinux

I would also check bugzilla.redhat.com to see if there is an existing
similar wine bug. This will save the selinux maintainers looking for
duplicates.

*But in this case don't*, as the alert does not say report it.
Instead it tells you using this program can be a risk (dangerous?)
But if you really need this program:
su
/usr/sbin/setsebool -P mmap_low_allowed 1

Then is should work without alert.

--
Regards,

Frank Murphy