Firefox 4 for Fedora 14?

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Wed Jul 28 16:59:41 UTC 2010

On Wed, 2010-07-28 at 07:52 -0500, Mike McGrath wrote:

> I think what people are missing is that even though our release is
> scheduled for late October.  The feature freeze was _yesterday_.  meaning
> that firefox would need to have been ready for use yesterday.  Not in
> October when it might maybe be ready.

Nope. That's only for things that are declared as features. If you don't
declare your version update to be a feature, you can happily do it right
up to the release freeze.

(This is one thing I find absurd about the feature process, but don't
get me started.)
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey