Firefox 4 for Fedora 14?

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at redhat.com
Wed Jul 28 19:12:25 UTC 2010

On Wed, 28 Jul 2010, drago01 wrote:

> On Wed, Jul 28, 2010 at 8:42 PM, Mike McGrath <mmcgrath at redhat.com> wrote:

> >> I would really like to see kopers happen, yes.  That'd be great.
> >>

> > Maybe I'm mistaken, I thought kopers was just for building.  Does it
> > encompass hosting, distribution and such?
>
> IIRC yes, it just needs to happen .... someday ;)

Maybe baby steps?  Small incremental changes.  Sure some features will be
missing that kopers will provide.  But perhaps we could just create a
Fedora-13-devel tag in koji, push it to it's own repo or to individual
fedora-13-spot / fedora-13-mmcgrath repos.  One that doesn't migrate to
updates-testing or updates.  It just sits there.

We're going to need something like this when kopers comes out anyway
right?  I figure smaller steps towards that goal is better then one big
one.

	-Mike