Fedora 14 Milestone Reached: Feature Freeze-2010-07-27

John Poelstra poelstra at redhat.com
Thu Jul 29 01:17:15 UTC 2010

Yesterday, July 27, 2010, we reached Feature Freeze for Fedora 14

As previously noted, at Feature Freeze it is expected that all features
are *significantly* "feature complete" and ready for testing:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Feature_Freeze_Policy.

A review of the status section on the following feature pages shows that
the following feature pages have not had a recent update OR the feature
does not appear to be "feature complete" based on the information
provided.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/CryptographyInKernel
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/MultipathInstall (last updated
in February)
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/D_Programming
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/MeeGo_1.0 (is this really
feature complete if packages still need to be reviewed?)
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Erlang_R14
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Gnome3 (listed at 55% done)
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Spice
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Go_Programming
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/EC2
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/systemd

Feature owners, please update your feature page as soon as possible so
that we have the most current information possible going into our first
test release.  Feature pages which are not updated or show the feature
as significantly complete or testable by 2010-08-02 will be sent to
FESCo for reconsideration.

Thank you,
John

p.s. all feature owners have been bcc'd on this email