Firefox 4 for Fedora 14?

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Thu Jul 29 06:20:57 UTC 2010

On Thu, 2010-07-29 at 07:03 +0200, David Tardon wrote:

> > And while Thunderbird 3 was included due to the slow development pace of
> > the upstream (we used to have a very old Tb 2), Firefox 4 comes with at
> > least a killer feature, WebM (IIRC, another killer feature is the new js
> > engine)
> >

> WebM? That's hardly a killer feature for me. I don't even know what does
> it mean...

Uh, have you been under a rock for the last two months? :) It's only
been all over the news ever since May. It's (allegedly)
patent-unencumbered modern video, it's the VP8 format bought out and
open sourced by Google. It's really kind of a big deal. I'd give links,
but honestly, just google it.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey