Firefox 4 for Fedora 14?

Remi Collet Fedora at FamilleCollet.com
Fri Jul 30 15:25:03 UTC 2010

Le 30/07/2010 17:10, Rahul Sundaram a écrit :
>  On 07/30/2010 03:16 AM, Mike McGrath wrote:
>> So I just created:
>>
>> http://repos.fedorapeople.org/
>>
>> Anyone want to help me test the steps and process before we announce and
>> deploy it?  Anyone already got Firefox 4 built for F13 for example?  Let
>> me know or stop by #fedora-admin on irc.freenode.net
>
> Remi,
>
> Would be nice to have Firefox 4 in there.

Of course I could push my "firefox4" build on fedorapeople.org, but my
backport repository is about 12Gio (mainly mozilla stuff, lamp stack and
some experimental rpm like mysql-workbench)

Could I just added something to be (a link) on the list ?

Remi

P.S. for those who don't know it, to see the content of my repo:
	http://rpms.famillecollet.com/