Firefox 4 for Fedora 14?

Gregory Maxwell gmaxwell at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 18:22:39 UTC 2010

On Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 1:30 PM, Rahul Sundaram <metherid at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 10:50 PM, Bill Nottingham wrote:
>>
>> Everything I've seen you ask about repos stems from an apparent end goal
>> of 'get rpmfusion onto Fedora systems as much as possible', and consists
>> of attempting to either have Fedora make changes to accomplish that, or
>> to language lawyer around the existing guidelines. It's tiring
>
> You have to be in engaging in very selective reading or exaggerating
> dramatically.  Even in this thread,  I have talked about a standard way of

Rahul, Bill's characterization of your responses seems more than fair to me.

Many months back I began drafting a letter intended for RedHat legal
folks raising a concern that your activities were a potential
liability. ... but I ended up not finishing it because it made me feel
like a tattle-tale.

Regardless, — you have frequently come off as presenting a
wink-wink-nod-nod kind of approach towards these issues, and I think
it reflects poorly on the fedora project.  I hope you'll discontinue
it.