Firefox 4 for Fedora 14?

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 18:26:52 UTC 2010

 On 07/30/2010 11:52 PM, Gregory Maxwell wrote:

> Regardless, — you have frequently come off as presenting a
> wink-wink-nod-nod kind of approach towards these issues, and I think
> it reflects poorly on the fedora project.  I hope you'll discontinue
> it.

Again, I have to disagree.  My questions are clear and direct,  how it
is "wink-wink-nod-nod" approach?   Can you explain how merely asking
these questions reflects poorly on Fedora Project?  is is better for end
users to be asking the same questions and left without clear answers?  I
wouldn't think so but I am willing to hear other opinions.  If you feel
anything I do is a liability,  please feel free to explain it to me
offlist or via Red Hat Legal even.  I am not doing anything sneaky here.

Rahul