Massive broken deps and tagging into dist-f14?

Mamoru Tasaka mtasaka at ioa.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Sat Jul 31 02:50:45 UTC 2010

Jesse Keating wrote, at 07/31/2010 11:36 AM +9:00:

> On 7/30/10 7:13 PM, Mamoru Tasaka wrote:
>> This morning I receided massive broken deps on F-14 and then received
>> massive mails of tagging into dist-f14 tree. Can I assume that
>> I can ignore these broken deps report or there is something I have
>> to do for this?
>>

> Yes, you can ignore this.  It was my fault.  Tomorrow a better compose
> should go through.

Thank you.

Now another question for tag issue. Currently how is it going about
the inheritance of "dist-rawhide" tag?

About pygtk2 618944 bug I saw Toshio rebuilt pygtk2-0.17.0-7.fc14,
however I firstly thought that this new pkg was not rebuild for rawhide
yet because:

[tasaka1 at localhost ~]$ koji latest-pkg dist-f14-build pygtk2
Build                                     Tag                   Built by
pygtk2-2.17.0-7.fc14                      dist-f14-override     toshio
[tasaka1 at localhost ~]$ koji latest-pkg dist-rawhide pygtk2
Build                                     Tag                   Built by
pygtk2-2.17.0-6.fc14                      dist-f14              dmalcolm

So I tried to rebuild pygtk2 also on "rawhide" but it failed with koji's
reporting that "it already exists". Actually:
[tasaka1 at localhost ~]$ koji latest-pkg dist-f15 pygtk2
Build                                     Tag                   Built by