repos.fedorapeople.org

Alexander Boström abo at root.snowtree.se
Sat Jul 31 08:56:21 UTC 2010

fre 2010-07-30 klockan 16:04 -0500 skrev Mike McGrath:
> I'm happy to announce the availability of repos.fedorapeople.org.
> Intended for non-transient package hosting, it's a good central location
> to store packages that users might find interesting.

Cool!

Clicking on -release rpms in the browser is probably the most convenient
way for users to add repos. (Should it be convenient?)

This script can be used to generate them:
http://abo.fedorapeople.org/tmp/fedorapeople-repo-releaserpm.sh
The third argument <Fedora release number> would be the oldest release
you intend to support in the repo as it will require system-release >=
N. The included .repo file is independent of the release.

/Alexander