Issue checking out

Mark Rader msrader at gmail.com
Sat Jul 31 12:37:19 UTC 2010

Hello

I am trying to checkout the package I put into the repository via CVS a
couple of weeks ago, frama-c, and i am getting a couple of errors.

[rader at tpath3 upload]$ fedpkg -v clone frama-c
Cloning ssh://mrader@pkgs.stg.fedoraproject.org/frama-c
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/fedpkg", line 812, in <module>
    args.command(args)
  File "/usr/bin/fedpkg", line 408, in clone
    pyfedpkg.clone(args.module[0], args.user, args.path, args.branch)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/pyfedpkg/__init__.py", line 170, in
clone
    raise FedpkgError('Could not clone %s: %s' % (giturl, e))
pyfedpkg.FedpkgError: Could not clone ssh://
mrader at pkgs.stg.fedoraproject.org/frama-c: 'git clone ssh://
mrader at pkgs.stg.fedoraproject.org/frama-c' returned exit status 128: Use of
uninitialized value in string eq at /usr/local/bin/gl-auth-command line 65.
R access for frama-c DENIED to mrader

Does anyone have an idea what is causing this?

Mark Rader