fedoraproject.org certificate has expired

Matt McCutchen matt at mattmccutchen.net
Sat Jul 31 17:31:57 UTC 2010

On Sat, 2010-07-31 at 10:30 -0500, Mike McGrath wrote:
> On Sat, 31 Jul 2010, Tom Lane wrote:
> > Just in case you thought we weren't having enough infrastructure fun
> > already ...
> >
> > My web browser is complaining that admin.fedoraproject.org is presenting
> > an invalid SSL certificate: it expired July 31, 2010 8:17:52 AM ET,
> > ie about three hours ago.
> >

> http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/announce/2010-July/002844.html
>
> should be corrected shortly.

https://lists.fedoraproject.org is not sending the "GeoTrust SSL CA"
intermediate certificate, so it gives an unknown issuer error (unless
one happens to already have that intermediate certificate from visiting
another site, for clients such as Firefox that cache intermediate
certificates).  Please fix.

--
Matt