tor-lsb -- hey, look, package script, don't complain to _me_. I'm just installing you.

Chen Lei supercyper1 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 16:04:26 UTC 2010

2010/6/1 Bruno Wolff III <bruno at wolff.to>:
>> I've definately talked to quite a few of them (online and in person) over
>> the years this has been going on. I even had a tor package made and
>> submitted it, but Enrico and my package crossed paths and his was a day
>> earlier, so his "personal" version instead of a "fedora" version got
>> accepted:
>
> The reason I asked is that they might be more willing to yank the package
> from the current maintainer if there is someone willing to step in and
> fix things rather than having to orphan it.
> --

I'd like to see that fesco can assign some co-maintainers for tor and
maybe some more  packages from Enrico.

Regardless of violating fedora package guideline, his package style is
quite strance, e,g,

He add noarch documention to tor main package, then leave tor binary
into -core subpackage, he also add an useless upstart conf as an
alternatives to initsrcipt, the package layout is very different with
tor upstream and other packages in fedora.

Chen Lei