deluge and flags sub package

Peter Gordon peter at thecodergeek.com
Wed Jun 2 21:10:20 UTC 2010

> I will work with Ankur Sinha and probably do this for Rawhide in the
> next couple of days.  Peter Gordon,  let me know if you have any objections

This sounds good to me - please go ahead with your changes.

(Apologies about the unavailability over the past several weeks. Final
projects and trips with family/friends have consumed most of my time.
I'm back and ready to rock some Fedora packages, though! ^_~)
--
Peter Gordon (codergeek42) <peter at thecodergeek.com>
Who am I? :: http://thecodergeek.com/about-me