i386-class support changed in F-13?

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Wed Jun 2 21:43:11 UTC 2010

On Wed, 2010-06-02 at 09:13 -0500, Bruno Wolff III wrote:

> This issue points out a gap in our QA testing.

Indeed, although there are _many_ gaps in our QA testing, and this is
not news. =) We don't have the resources to test anywhere close to
everything. The extent of claimed CPU arch support is just one of the
things we're not equipped to test...

(It does kind of surprise me that _no-one_ at OLPC managed to notice
this before release, though. We do betas!)
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey