Fedora rawhide FTBFS status 2010-06-01 x86_64

Gianluca Sforna giallu at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 06:57:06 UTC 2010

On Thu, Jun 3, 2010 at 4:42 PM, Matt Domsch <Matt_Domsch at dell.com> wrote:

> It also doesn't report any failing packages that have subsequently
> been built and published in koji's rawhide since 06-01.  That should
> cut down on the "but I just fixed that!"  responses from now on.

One question. Is committing the fix in CVS enough or do I need to also
push an update? In my case the package missed a BR that was only used
to do tests in the %check section, I removed it now in CVS but the
resulting binary package is basically the same as before.

--
Gianluca Sforna

http://morefedora.blogspot.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/gianlucasforna