Orphaning diveintopython

Chris Jones chrisjones at comcen.com.au
Tue Jun 8 01:44:14 UTC 2010

Yeah I considered taking it over myself when it was first put up for offer.
But the more I thought about it, the more I realized that it could be quite
hands-on considering the constant evolution of the python code. At least you
realized this early and was able to offer it up to someone who may be able
to take care of it better than yourself. Good move.

Regards

--
Chris Jones
Photographic Imaging Professional and Graphic Designer

Photo Resolutions - Photo Printing, Editing and Restorations
Web: http://photoresolutions.freehostia.com
Email: <chrisjones at comcen.com.au>