deluge and flags sub package

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 17:51:31 UTC 2010

On Wed, 2010-06-02 at 14:10 -0700, Peter Gordon wrote:
> On Wed, 2010-06-02 at 00:56 +0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> > I will work with Ankur Sinha and probably do this for Rawhide in the
> > next couple of days.  Peter Gordon,  let me know if you have any objections
>
> This sounds good to me - please go ahead with your changes.
>
> (Apologies about the unavailability over the past several weeks. Final
> projects and trips with family/friends have consumed most of my time.
> I'm back and ready to rock some Fedora packages, though! ^_~)

hey,

I've made some kinda spec splitting the package into sub packages.
Please have a look at the spec[1]. It builds in mock. The build logs etc
are here[2]

Please let me know if(when) you think up of changes ;)

regards,
Ankur

[1] http://ankursinha.fedorapeople.org/deluge/deluge.spec
[2] http://ankursinha.fedorapeople.org/deluge/