bodhi statistics

Till Maas opensource at till.name
Wed Jun 9 09:19:33 UTC 2010

On Tue, Jun 08, 2010 at 04:51:36PM -0400, Luke Macken wrote:
> You can find the code that generates these statistics here: https://fedorahosted.org/bodhi/browser/bodhi/tools/metrics.py https://fedorahosted.org/bodhi/browser/bodhi/tools/log_stats.py. If you have any ideas or suggestions for different types of metrics to generate, or if you find any bugs in my code, please let me know.

>  * 595 unique authenticated karma submitters

I think it might be interesting to calculate this number for different
timeframes, e.g. last day, last week, last month, since it was released,
since F(N+1) was released. Maybe also the number of karma submitters
that submitted at least X comments for each week the release is
available. This would imho allow more precise to estimate how many
active testers are there.

Regards
Till