bodhi statistics

Przemek Klosowski przemek.klosowski at nist.gov
Wed Jun 9 16:57:47 UTC 2010

On 06/09/2010 01:18 AM, Kevin Kofler wrote:
> If the packages have good quality, that means more testing is NOT
> needed, no matter what the actual amount of testing was.

Apart from the Bodhi issue, I disagree with the logic of your statement.
Quality doesn't exist (or at least is not provable) in an absence of
testing; as the philosopher DeNiro says in Ronin, "If there is any
doubt, there is no doubt".

On the contrary, there's the testing philosophy that says that if your
tests start showing less faults, you should _increase_  and diversify
testing, because you have simply exhausted previous test coverage profile.