initscripts-9.12-1.fc13 update not installable

Seth Vidal skvidal at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jun 9 18:34:48 UTC 2010

On Wed, 9 Jun 2010, Michel Alexandre Salim wrote:

>> $ rpm -q NetworkManager initscripts
>> NetworkManager-0.8.0-0.4.git20100211.fc13.x86_64
>> initscripts-9.11-1.fc13.x86_64
>>
>> $ sudo yum --disablerepo=updates update initscripts NetworkManager

run:

sudo yum --disablerepo=updates list initscripts NetworkManager\*

and add that to the bug report

yum attempts to update the conflicting pkg(s) to get out of a conflicts
errror. If there are NetworkManager updates available, then let's see
them.

IN THE BUG REPORT.

I'm getting tired of fielding bugs on the mailing list AND in bugzilla.

-sv