bodhi statistics

Thomas Janssen thomasj at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jun 9 19:54:57 UTC 2010

On Wed, Jun 9, 2010 at 6:03 PM, Luke Macken <lmacken at redhat.com> wrote:
> The majority of karma is "this ran without exploding", which is far from
> sufficient testing, but it's still valuable information.

Indeed. And to be honest, i can't agree with all that whining that
karma isn't useful. It means the user tried/used the software with his
use cases and in case of +1 it does work for him. What more can i
expect from a regular user/unpaid kind tester? I'm extremely thankful
that he uses the testing repo *and* report his experience back.

My thank you goes out to every tester. And a big thank you for
everyone who also spends the time to report it back via karma in
bodhi.

Thank you for the numbers you provided Luke.

--
LG Thomas

Dubium sapientiae initium