bodhi statistics

Josh Boyer jwboyer at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 10:31:09 UTC 2010

On Thu, Jun 10, 2010 at 04:59:30AM +0200, Kevin Kofler wrote:
>Luke Macken wrote:
>> Neither of you have mentioned "your" definition of the word "success".
>> Care to enlighten us?
>
>Success is the achievement of a worthwhile goal. If the original goal which
>was set is worthless, "succeeding" at it is meaningless.

There are a number of people who disagree with the value of that goal, including
most of the past and current FESCo.

It is very clear you don't agree with the goal.  That in and of itself does
not make it worthless.  Luke's changes to bodhi are also not meaningless.  He
is implementing towards the goal/process he was given and he's doing it rather
well.

You are devaluing the work of a Fedora contributor and being generally
poisonous.  I suggest you stop this particular line of attack.

josh