bodhi statistics

Josh Boyer jwboyer at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 15:24:15 UTC 2010

On Thu, Jun 10, 2010 at 05:10:36PM +0200, Kevin Kofler wrote:
>Josh Boyer wrote:
>> There are a number of people who disagree with the value of that goal,
>> including most of the past and current FESCo.
>
>You conveniently ignored the part of the mail where I pointed out WHY that
>goal is broken.

No, that was intentional.  I was commenting directly on your abuse of someone
that was _told_ to implement towards a specific goal.  Your questioning of that
goal, while personally annoying to me, is certainly acceptable.  Your assertion
that someone's hard work and time on an implementation of that goal is
"worthless" and "meaningless" is not.  It's hurtful, poisonous and entirely
unwelcome.

josh