Hey Presto!

Adam Miller maxamillion at fedoraproject.org
Mon Jun 14 06:21:49 UTC 2010

I'm with Christopher, this topic is a bit outside my realm of knowledge but
I would be willing to donate monitarily to those who are willing and able.

This actually brings up something a bit more, but would a "Vote with your
dollars" bounty system be possible? Such that users donate money to an idea
they like and a contributor gets the pool of money that particular idea
gained when they complete whatever is needed to implement the request? ....
just an idea, not sure what all logistics would be needed for setting
something like that into motion.

Thoughts?

-AdamM (From Android)

On Jun 13, 2010 11:15 AM, "Christopher Brown" <snecklifter at gmail.com> wrote:

On 12 June 2010 16:48, Jonathan Dieter <jdieter at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 2010-06-12 at 16:35 +010...
Clear as quartz - thanks Jonathan. I do indeed recall us getting
deltas on OO.org previously which is why I raised the question. I
think the presto plugin is a huge improvement to Fedora and provides
wins on so many levels that it really is something that needs fixing.
With any luck we will see this for RHEL and CentOS 6.

Yeah, I'd love to have the brain-fu to sort this but I'm afraid its
beyond my meagre intellect. Happy to pick off an item from someone's
Amazon wishlist to get this bumped up the priority list. :)

Cheers

--
Christopher Brown