deluge and flags sub package

Mamoru Tasaka mtasaka at ioa.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Mon Jun 14 19:51:23 UTC 2010

Rahul Sundaram wrote, at 06/15/2010 04:37 AM +9:00:
> On 06/09/2010 09:08 AM, Ankur Sinha wrote:
>>
>> I'll check up this part and update the spec.
>>

> Since Ankur doesn't have commit access to Deluge,  I am going to be
> doing the build by tom.  Here is the latest spec
>
> http://ankursinha.fedorapeople.org/deluge/deluge.spec
>
> yell, if you find problems,  anyone.
>
> Rahul

I think such changes to split deluge package into several
subpackages like -gtk -web -console.... is rather a big
change and it must be done after filing a RFE bug against
the component,

(Personally as one of deluge users I don't like this complicated
  splitting. Also this spec file has packaging-related bugs
  (at least for directory ownership issue) and need fixing (and
  this is one of the reasons I don't like this type of packaging))

Mamoru