Heads up! CouchDB 0.11.0 will soon hit Rawhide near you.

Peter Lemenkov lemenkov at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 05:28:42 UTC 2010

Hello!

2010/6/17 Jeffrey Ollie <jeff at ocjtech.us>:

> I tried updating my F-12 system to 0.11.x and had problems with Futon
> when used in conjunction with DesktopCouch.  I never really found a
> resolution and switched back to 0.10.x.

So sad, but I just confirmed this - there are obsolete required
libraries in both F-12 and F-13, and CouchDB doesn't even pass the
self-tests. So I gave up the idea to update CouchDB in F-12 and F-13 -
only Rawhide will be afected.

I also still hope to update couchdb up to 0.11.x in EL-6 (EL-5 will
remain untouched).

--
With best regards, Peter Lemenkov.