DMitry

Ian Baker ianrichardbaker at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 16:34:07 UTC 2010

Hello to all.

The subject package is currently orphaned and I'm thinking of taking it
over.

One problem I can foresee is that, as far as I can tell, there's no longer
an upstream maintainer and at least one patch is required to fix compilation
issues (warnings) and the code needs a general tidy-up.

I could maintain the patches locally, or as a small pet project I could take
over upstream maintenance which shouldn't require much work as the codebase
is small.

Any suggestions and advice would be appreciated and I'm new so please go
easy!

Thanks.

Ian