rawhide report: 20100622 changes

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Wed Jun 23 04:50:20 UTC 2010

On Wed, 2010-06-23 at 02:25 +0900, Mamoru Tasaka wrote:
> Can we query what packages were "downgraded" due to this mass
> perl-5.12.0-rebuild
> retag?

Hrm, that's going to be tough.  There were also at least one case of an
F13 update being built that was a newer version ( not just release )
than the rawhide perl rebuild.  I'm afraid somebody might have to go
through package by package and make sure the latest build looks right,
or construct some script that dumps the list of builds in dist-f14 for
each and make sure the "latest" is n-v-r higher than any previous.  It's
fairly straight forward coding, i just don't have the time for it at the
moment.  Any takers?

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!