Evolution update in F13

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Sat Jun 26 18:59:53 UTC 2010

On 06/26/2010 05:10 AM, Peter Robinson wrote:
> That would only work if the script that does the push to stable (as
> opposed to processing the request to push to stable) checks if any
> negative karma has appeared since the request has happened.

Well, if there is a update push to stable request that has any amount of
net negative karma, it needs to be looked at and a human should
intercept it.

> I believe that a deps autoqa is still a good idea for stable releases.

Correct, this is not a replacement for that, just something we can do
today while AutoQA work continues.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!