[Fedora-haskell-list] headsup: ghc-6.12.3

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Mon Jun 28 20:16:13 UTC 2010

On Mon, Jun 28, 2010 at 08:35:39 -0500,
  Bruno Wolff III <bruno at wolff.to> wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 27, 2010 at 20:43:26 -0400,
>   Jens Petersen <petersen at redhat.com> wrote:
> > Just to update I finished rebuilding all the ghc packages in dist-f14-ghc
> > over the weekend and they should appear in the next rawhide push.
> >
> > Probably kaya and hedgewars should be rebuilt too.
>
> I'll bump hedgewars once the update shows up.

I am not seeing a conflict with hedgewars after the update. So for now at
least, I don't think hedgewars needs to be rebuilt.

None of the ghc related requires (ghc-dataenc, ghc-network, ghc-stm,
ghc-utf8-string) were version specific. Does that indicate that the requires
were set up improperly or just that these packages didn't have an abi change?