Feature Request: nsupdate-gss

Trever L. Adams trever.adams at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 12:29:34 UTC 2010

On 06/30/2010 05:01 AM, Stephen Gallagher wrote:

> I'm not sure what the utility of this is. nsupdate in Fedora already has
> support for GSS-TSIG.
>
> For an example of its use,
> http://freeipa.org/page/Dynamic_updates_with_GSS-TSIG#Configuring_the_client
>
> Does this nsupdate-gss feature do something that standard nsupdate does not?

I do have one question, will this work for AAAA addresses and the
equivalent PTR?

If so, then yes, it is as you suspected that it will do everything the
other will do.

Trever
--
"If there was strife and contention in the home, very little else in
life could compensate for it." -- Lawana Blackwell, The Courtship of the