Bodhi 0.7.5 release

Tom Lane tgl at redhat.com
Wed Jun 30 19:04:25 UTC 2010

Adam Williamson <awilliam at redhat.com> writes:
>> The proposed policy might be workable if we had a surplus of
>> proventester manpower available, but we obviously have not got that.

> See above, you cannot judge this on current experience.

Yes I can.  I have two critpath packages that are in testing with
security bugs, both pretty small and easy to test, and both still have
karma zero.  That seems to me to be adequate proof that there's not the
manpower out there to do this.

The right way to go about this is to ramp up proventester manpower
*first* before making it a required gating factor.  If we were at the
point where any significant fraction of packages were being auto-pushed
due to +3 karma, I would be fine with the proposed policy.

			regards, tom lane